Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Review of Poodle

Originally submitted at Simple

Eco-friendly washable suede and certified organic cotton toddler shoe. The suede is from an eco-certified tannery (BLC/ISO 14001) and organic cotton comes from non-genetically modified seeds and is grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides.'Soft and fuzzy certified organic cotton fleec...


Great Shoe!

By gtrj from Raleigh, NC on 3/30/2010

 

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Stylish

Cons: Fades Quickly

Best Uses: Running, Casual Wear, Walking

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical

Love these shoes. They are perfect for everything, and I am so excited that they're better for the environment than the average kids' shoe.

My daughter wears these shoes everywhere, from the park to the zoo to church. They are very durable, and I love that they're washable.

My only gripe is that the material faded out immediately after the first washing. In the long run, though, the fading makes the shoe look kind of "vintage", and we get lots of compliments on them.

I bought these shoes a little large, but now that my daughter is the actual shoe size, they still fit perfectly. Thanks, Simple, for making a great shoe and running such a responsible company!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment