Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My One Year Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to me!!! I've been a stay-at-home mom for a year now! I am happy to report that although I'm still not GOOD at this job, I'm getting better. I have a much more solid grasp on my daily routine, tasks, and schedule.

For anyone who is considering taking the plunge and becoming a F/T SAHM, be encouraged. I thought I'd go crazy and find a job within two months of F/T mommy duty. I was wrong. I love being at home with my kids. Sure, they drive me a little batty sometimes, and they really test the expanses of my imagination/creativity, but it's all for our own good.

I love being here for their firsts and seconds and thirds as well as for their not-so-polished times. We're all learning and growing from each other, and I think we're really developing as a family because of it.

If you're a fellow SAHM, thanks for the inspiration. If you're thinking about becoming one, give it a try. You can always find another job and daycare later.

And let's all remember: all moms, whether we're working or with the kids, are to be praised. Nobody knows better than us how much we love our offspring or how much we are willing to do for them. Keep on keeping on, and when things get hard, just remember: God is a parent, too, and He still loves us! :)

-Domestic Goddess out.

No comments:

Post a Comment