Friday, February 10, 2017

Closet Update

Well, it's been a month since I slimmed down my closet. 

I've cheated a few times:
1. I really just wanted to wear a different T-shirt, since I just kept one.
2. SuperBowl Sunday-I dug out my collegiate jersey and wore it in the name of football.

I've also adjusted my closet:
1. I removed a pair of shorts that I love but are not really in good shape anymore. I replaced it with a (just recently purchased) skirt.
2. I gave a pair of LuLaRoe leggings that didn't fit me properly (I was experimenting with LLR's unique sizing system) to my friend and replaced them with a dressy-ish T-shirt.

Overall, I like having my narrow options. Even if I don't lay out my outfit ahead of time, I'm not in my usual "I have no idea to look cute" mindset. I've gotten braver and starting mixing prints. What do you think of this combination?

Have you narrowed down your wardrobe? How are you liking it? Leave a comment.

Blessings, my friends!

1 comment: